What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you browse the internet. Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and improve user experience, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use this information to improve our website and enhance user experience.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Types of cookies we use
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted from your device after you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them manually.
Your choices regarding cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To manage your cookie preferences, you can modify your browser settings. You can usually find these settings in the options or preferences menu of your browser. You can also use the “Help” function in your browser for more details.
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly, and your user experience may be affected.